Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions of use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly ecluded by their own terms and condition), and Lancashire Farm Dairies, the owner and operator of this website. Please read the terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the website and is not either (I) emplyed by Lancashire Farm Dairies and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Lancashire Farm Dairies and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services.
Intelletual property and acceptable use
1. All content included on the website, unless uploaded by the users, is the property of Lancashire Farm Dairies, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, content means any text, graphics, images, audia, video, softward, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this website, including any such content uploaded by users. By continuing to use the website you acknowledge that such content is protected by copyright, trademarks, databse rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by imlications, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo, or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any content without the written permission of Lancashire Farm Dairies.
4. You may not use the website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way in which causes, or may cause, damage to the website interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulations, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic operations of contect protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Availability of the website and disclaimers
5. any online facilities, tools, services or information that Lancashire Farm Dairies makes available through the website (the service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available| basis. We give no warranty that the service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum exten permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Lancashire Farm Dairies is under no obligation to update the information on the website.
6. Whilst Lancashire Farm Dairies uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
7. Lancashire Farm Dairies accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the website.
8. Lancashire Farm Dairies reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the website including, but not limiting to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
9. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
10. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
11. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Lancashire Farm Dairies accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, busines, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
12. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
13. These terms and conditions may be varied from time to time. Such revised terms will aplly to the website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
14. These terms and conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the term and conditions.
15. The Contacts (Right of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
16. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, ,that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed or to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
17. Unless otherwise agreeds, no delay, act or omission by a party in excercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
18. These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted according to English law. All disputes arising under these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Lancashire Farm Dairies details
19. Lancashire Farm Dairies is the trading name of Pakeeza Dairies Ltd a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 07136404, whole registered address is Unit 2B, Moss Bridge Road, Kingsway West Business Park, Rochdale, OL16 5LX and it operates under the website www.lancashirefarm.com. The registered VAT number is 40298848 You can contact Lancashire Farm Dairies by email on email@example.com.
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Twitter, Facebook, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.