‘It can’t be done’ They said, but here we are with a (mostly) healthy banana split that’s both easy to make, plenty of fun and tastes splendid!
- 250g Lancashire Farm Natural Bio Yogurt (or more, we won’t judge)
- 1 Banana
- 100g Chocolate (you can choose what type!)
- Place chocolate in a bowl and melt. Then leave to cool.
- Grab your banana and cut it down the middle.
- Spoon yogurt over the top of it, try not to make a mess but if it happens, who cares?!
- Top with as many berries as you like
- Using a spoon, drop your melted chocolate mix on top for ultimate tastiness…
- Tuck in!